- All installations are guaranteed for a period of one year starting from the time that an installation is completed.
- AudioTeknik will not be held responsible for equipment already installed.
- All products have a comprehensive warranty at the AudioTeknik workshop for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- If you wish to repair your product on-site where the equipment is installed, transportation charges will apply.
- The request to repair a defective product under warranty is subject to approval by an AudioTeknik technician.
The original purchase invoice must be retained as proof of purchase and, when requested, must be submitted for any repair or replacement. The customer is responsible for shipping the machine to the AudioTeknik workshop./p> Limitations of Warranty
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, fire, flood and / or any force majeure or by misuse, connection to improper voltage, inappropriate or non-authorized repairs, any damages caused during transport. This warranty is void if the serial numbers printed on the device have been scratched, erased or altered. The warranty only covers products purchased and used in Canada.
- Any modification of the product not authorized by AudioTeknik
- Spillage of liquids in the product
- Breakage caused by static electricity
- Modification of components
- Breakage caused by electrical overload
- Breakage caused by lightning